Paper Mache Tiamat – Very close!

Hi Everyone.    I must apologize for my absence the last couple of weeks.    I had some minor emergencies to deal with.   Sometimes life gets in the way of art.   I’ve gotten many requests for a progress report, so here is an update on my Tiamat commission.    I have finished the painting.   The project is done.    But I need to get some good photos so that  I can post.   I will do so as soon as I get photos that I like.   I’m also editing the 180+ time-lapse video segments I took to make one of my time-lapse videos for Youtube.    Everything takes more time than I expect.    I’m sure all of you artists get that.     I will have something for you very soon, I promise.    Thank you for your patience!

About danmonsterman

I've been a paper mache artist for many years. Visit my website for instructional videos, galleries, and everything else paper mache. Or visit my WebPress blog, PaperMacheBlog.com.
This entry was posted in Tiamat Dragons and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Paper Mache Tiamat – Very close!

1. Lynn Sprinkle says:

Thank you so much for the update! I can’t wait to see the five headed dragon completed! Woohoo!

2. leslie jones says:

No worries Dan, that’s about par for everyone this time of year. Keep plugging away and your loyal fans will wait. Semi-patiently, at least. 😉

This is a superb project, thank you for sharing the process and results. Fantastic!

3. Dave White says:

Glad to see you back mate..Started to get a bit worried. Looking forward to seeing photo’s of the Tiamat.

4. Thanks for keeping me informed my friend.

5. Ralph says:

Oh we know you would be back, just waiting for the final. Take your time we know you like it perfect.

6. Amy says:

take your time. im sure it will be worth the wait 😀

7. Lori says:

OH! I hope everything is alright. Sometimes life gets in the way. This for sure will be worth the wait. Take care.
    Lori

• Thanks Lori. Everything is getting back to normal. Thanks for the thoughts. Of course nothing stays still when things like this happen. It’s like being sick and waking up to a giant stack of unwashed dishes. Anyway, I think I finally have some good photos and video of my Tiamat. I need to finish the shipping containers, five of them as well. So little time! Hope all is well with you.